AntiEverythingGoonAntiEverythingGoon

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Metal Wrath Metal Wrath

It was getting good.....

You realize that i'm not gonna play a game that lags on my browser, when my computer can support games like World of Warcraft and such. You have to make your'e game go faster, I remember constant laggage and a drastic decrease in framerate.

TehZee responds:

Hate to say it but I think theres something wrong with your computer then. =/ I had it tested extensively on multiple platforms to combat things such as lag.. Hell, it ran fine on my friends wimpy old Pentium III 450mhz system... So I dunno what your talking about.

Chix Creator Chix Creator

Do you have a tablet?

The graphics are horrible, when I created my chicken, it looked like some demon hybrid of a chicken. seriously, work on it.

1aurenx responds:

Actually, I have a tablet.
My graphix aren't that bad I think, but I'll work on it.

RaidenX RaidenX

Holy shit. Awesome.

This has to be one of the greatest games on Newgrounds hands down. I love this genre of arcade shooter (1941 and 1942 freaking rock) and you hit my nostalgic value just right dude. Great game, and it kept me occupied for a while! Only two CC: The bosses were easy compared to some of the normal minions, and their should be more weapon upgrades for the purple lazer weapon.

RPG Battle Engine V 1.0 RPG Battle Engine V 1.0

Nice work.

This is very nice, and if ever need someone to beta test a game, you can always email or i-m me. some problems were slow mouse movements, to much items onscreen at once, the screen was to small, and it was VERY easy. (with drain anyway).

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Too easy

I think the warlocks were harder hen the boss... Theres also the annoying zombies that pop under you from underground, other then that good job.

--Squirrel HUNT-- --Squirrel HUNT--

use spell check dude

you spelled fight wrong... And it shuldve been kill FOAMY that would've been more satisfying.

Overthrowing Earth (Demo) Overthrowing Earth (Demo)

Greatt

This is really cool, some suggestions: obsticle (like farmers) More background detail, some alien music, and lives, Aim: Dprocks644 maybe I can draw some stuf for you?

thewasteofwebspace responds:

Thanks for playing.
Ill keep you name in mind if I need stuff drawn. And dont worry, you'll get your music. YOU ALL WILL!!! MUHAHAAHAHAA!.

( I really gotta stop doing that... )

Steady Head Game Steady Head Game

It was very... creative

Well to start off the creativity and the concept of keeping the popes head from falling off is hilariouse! If you make another game you should have background changes (like him in a mario game) and maybe even a dress-up (not hentai) you couldve inproved the details by adding more wrinkles and maybe break dancers in the front of him (I hope you got that) all in all it was a good laph.

Alien vs. Predator: PONG Alien vs. Predator: PONG

Lots of bugs,

There were a whole bunch of bugs such as, your appounent not losing a point even though the ball when through him, and some graphic glitches, also next time make a botton with a graphic around it so you dont have to click on the letter of the word.

Lone Faction Lone Faction

It was ok.

It was ok but you copied the same exact controls as divine intervention. Andyou couldnt point your gun up so a lot of those homming missils and lazer-beem think on the wall could kill you and you have to meet face to face with them to kill them.