AntiEverythingGoonAntiEverythingGoon

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Next song - Soldiers of the Wasteland

Dragonforce kick fuckin ass man lml/

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

I love the minor WoW refrences!!

For examples, the lag over Ironforge, the Rage, the Gnomeragan music, amd the Night Elf's making fun of the Gnomes for being a "lesser" being.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Haha! Nice gravestones.

I was zooming in on things, and I found this : Missing: please help us find our retarded son "Arnie." if found bring to Toad Village. Warning: Tends to throw own feces and bite without warning. Awesome.

Metal Wrath Metal Wrath

It was getting good.....

You realize that i'm not gonna play a game that lags on my browser, when my computer can support games like World of Warcraft and such. You have to make your'e game go faster, I remember constant laggage and a drastic decrease in framerate.

TehZee responds:

Hate to say it but I think theres something wrong with your computer then. =/ I had it tested extensively on multiple platforms to combat things such as lag.. Hell, it ran fine on my friends wimpy old Pentium III 450mhz system... So I dunno what your talking about.

Chix Creator Chix Creator

Do you have a tablet?

The graphics are horrible, when I created my chicken, it looked like some demon hybrid of a chicken. seriously, work on it.

1aurenx responds:

Actually, I have a tablet.
My graphix aren't that bad I think, but I'll work on it.

RaidenX RaidenX

Holy shit. Awesome.

This has to be one of the greatest games on Newgrounds hands down. I love this genre of arcade shooter (1941 and 1942 freaking rock) and you hit my nostalgic value just right dude. Great game, and it kept me occupied for a while! Only two CC: The bosses were easy compared to some of the normal minions, and their should be more weapon upgrades for the purple lazer weapon.